Marketing & Account Director
Our Marketing & Account Directors work across our agency’s broad client base. From the outset you will be responsible for the strategic planning and account direction of your own set of clients, occupying a powerful position in influencing the direction of your client’s business and marketing activity.
The role mixes marketing direction, delivering strategy, brand management and overseeing the implementation of online marketing tools with client management and liaison. We need someone with an advanced level understanding of digital marketing who is also a real charmer with the clients, an inspirational team leader, and who under pressure can be cool and calm to get the job done to exceed the expectations of our clients.
You will need to be creative, strategic and organised, and have a deep understanding of people and what influences their behaviour. The role requires a creative, hard-working, versatile person, who is willing to challenge brands and clients to inspire work that is more likely to connect with consumers and excite the client. You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and happy even when chasing deadlines under considerable pressure.
You will have a Marketing & Account Manager and at least one Executive dedicated to you and your client’s implementation, so team management, motivation, coaching and delegation are key skills required in order to keep your client portfolio running efficiently and profitably. You will be the driving force leading your team and the strategic direction of your client’s digital marketing.
Our primary service offering is online marketing and as such competencies that include a mix of digital marketing techniques will be essential. Specific experience with project managing website developments, SEO projects, PPC and digital display advertising is a must.
This role will include...
- Strategic leadership of your team
- Branding strategy
- Creative direction
- Pushing your team forward in knowledge to increase the boundaries of digital marketing
- Conceptualising and writing strategic marketing & concept development plans
- Marketing budgeting
- Client account management & direction
- Website structure planning, site mapping & wireframing
- Digital and traditional media planning
- Project management of website development and digital multi-channel campaigns
- Strategic planning of PPC/display/remarketer campaigns
- On-page & off-page SEO
- Analytics and analysis of digital marketing data
- Writing and presentation of detailed analytical reports for your clients
You will have...
- 4+ years marketing management experience, ideally 1-2+ years at Director level
- Degree level education essential
- Creative flare, and the ability to challenge the brand status-quo
- Excellent standard of written English skills and the ability to write creative copy
- An all-round advanced level understanding of marketing tools & techniques, specifically online
- Be organised, pro-active with a keen eye for detail and able to lead a team
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
- Dedication to the success of your clients
Looking for more? Go back to all positions.